Tuesday, November 06, 2007

MyUSA s01e01: How to lose a Driver License.

DMV Office Fremont, California (I: Virgilio, DMV: DMV officer)

I: "Good morning Madam, I would like to get my Californian Driver License sent to this address ....".
DMV: Reading all my paperworks..."OK, Can I see your italian driver license?"
I: "Sure, here it goes."
DMV: after 2-3 minutes...., she gets a strange metallic tool and starts looking for the right spot to PUT AN HOLE ON MY DRIVER LICENSE.
I: " Hey Hey Hey , What are you doing?"
DMV: " I am invalidating your driver license! It is a Californian law."
I: "No No, could I get my driver license back please?? It is valid only in Europe and it should not affect the US laws!"
DMV: "No sorry, I have to break it."
I: "No please, I need that driver license for Europe, What if I go back in Italy even for a little vacation? How could I drive back there?"
DMV: "Sir, it is very simple, you can ask for a new one when you get back to your country!"
I: with a sad/angry face "Madam, I want my Italian Driver License back!"
DMV: "Do you want your US driver license or not?"
I: "Yes of course"
DMV: .... BUMP (broken plastic noise)....
I: "SHUT!"


Without going further, I am going to give you directly the final result!



keep in touch for the next episode!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

MA che testa di cazzo!!! io gli davo una papocchia e mi riprendevo la patente! ma dimme te, che cazzo gli cambia se tu ne hai un'altra??? Gli dovevi dire no, allora mi tengo quella europea, a sta stronza!

Fai un reclamo!