Saturday, April 23, 2011

Finally some time to blog


Well, guess what I am on a business trip in Toronto.... again.

It seems like a yearly pattern, I crash my bike end of March, I travel to Europe and Canada in April without any moment of relief and relax and all of a sudden the first Half Ironman is right there waiting for the unprepared me. ( Last year it was Escape From Alcatraz ).

Wildflower Long Course is going to happen no matter what, one of the oldest, toughest, most extreme and wildest race an athlete is suppose to race in. ( 25000 people expected in a remote park in Lake San Antonio ).

This last month quite a lot of significant changes happened:

- My brother got married



- My brother and Betta will have a daughter ( Sara!!! )
- My parents renovated our house
- I am HAPPY.... I might have found what I have been looking for ...

Work life is crazier than ever.... hard to explain at the moment... delicate argument.

(Some times I do believe we look alike! )

Training was proceeding ok ( not amazingly well ) but the last 2 weeks were a disaster.... being in Italy... flying for 20-30hrs.. getting an intestinal flu here in Toronto ( that's why I am here writing... with this fever there is not much I can do outdoor ).... I hope to be able to walk out of the hotel on Monday healthy enough to work and train HARD.

What's going to happen in the next weeks:

- WF Race on April 30th,
- WF Relay race on May 1st
- Simona visiting, Mathieu business visiting
- Xterra Triathlon in Santa Cruz May 15th
- .... and the most important month of my training to get ready for Ironman 70.3 ITALY.

( who is that piece of art of a lady? )

No comments: