Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday!

February and March are big months in the V. world. I want to dedicate this post to the people I care the most.

February 13th: Buon compleanno Saverio. 30 years my brother congrats

We will never make a normal face but We get along now... more than we ever did before!

February 14th: Valentine's day. Kimmy and I skipped it and our pure nonchalance fashion...

Our new Sunday morning routine?

February 21st: Got the pleasure to celebrate with a packed house of awesome friends

How to fit 20 people in a living room made for 4 ... very cozy moments LOVED IT

March 5th: My love turned 26. I am so in love words cannot describe

Oh Perbacco che Donna!

March 8th: My super Nonna Rolanda turned 80. I am so proud of you Nonna!
Uncle Edilio, super cousin Davide and my Nonna 80 years old young! 


Now back to work

Vi voglio bene

V.


ps Tizio I still need to get you a bday gift....I know I know


No comments: