Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Brothers, Friends.... a busy week ahead


My house looks like a camp, cant find my clothes, neither my guests can find theirs. Timing is always crunched and 8 people all together in a 2BR feels very tight.... but still, we are all happy and all enjoying this days together.

Yesterday the Velletri basketball team ( Tiziano, Saverio, Alessio, Tiziano and myself ) kicked the YMCA team ass ... twice in a row. It was almost unbelievable....


we all played 3-4 time better than our standard... and Saverio the underdog was able to score only twice... but in the most important moments.

At dinner, over pasta, salad, coffee and passito... we came up for the plan of the week:

- Tuesday: JapanTown... Benihana
- Wednesday: Matrix
- Thursday: NightLife at Academy of Science ( i might not join them :-) )
- Friday: Clubbin
- Saturday: Sonoma
- Sunday: Golden Gate park biking + final BBQ somewhere out there... if Sun does not show up I will take everybody outside this bloody foggy disappointing winterish San Francisco


Training wise, I feel quite strong. Running goes well.. biking is becoming a tough routine ( too foggy lately... but doable)... swimming seems improving week by week ( back to 175... uff ).

Good news Scott, Jana and I will race the Alcatraz triathlon at the end of the month. A good incentive to keep my running pace... FAST! But guess I will blog about this later, once I will figure out the details.

In the past days my optimism is coming back...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Thanks for sharing, I have digged this post

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!