Sunday, June 05, 2011

June is the month of changes (IM 70.3 Italy -7)


After almost 5 years at Logitech I am on the move, what an amazing adventure with them... from College to decently skilled software engineer. I will never stop thanking the different mentors, colleagues and managers I had the please to work with. Fremont (US), Toronto (CA), Hsinchu (TW), Lausanne (CH)....amazing. Now I need to be back to my original roots and give a second chance to the Web Application world and I do believe I found an amazing next step in my life.

Virgilio Pigliucci's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) :-)

This means a lot to learn, a lot to read, a lot to think about and I do believe a lot of fun. Thrilled.

Few updates on my life are due....

Only 7 days to Ironman 70.3 Italy, I am already in Rome waiting for my tremendously expensive TT bike that somehow did not make it to the airport yet.... the anxiety is killing me.

If anyone sees


stuck in some international airport.... please dont steel it and send it over here ... grrr I cannot believe it. Now they charge 300$ to carry (actually lose) a bike for you.... next time I will ship with Fedex ( hopefully a sponsor will take care of it ).

I will have 7 days to get used to the 80+ weather here and most importantly try to lose few pounds here and there ( waxing shaved 0.5 pounds at least :-P ).
My Kimmy seems happy here... still need to figure out if she loves me or Italy ... ( jk babe!! ) and somehow managed to run 2 days out of 2 with me so far... congrats Puzza!

My family is ready for big changes too.... Sara Pigliucci will become a new addition soon in few weeks and I bummed I won't be here to see my brother becoming a father!

5.48pm now... at 6pm ...in theory I should get a call about my lost bike.... I will kill the next 12mins with some good leisure reading enjoying my vacation with the new mid-year resolution :-)

and yes check how cool is this:


Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists


Ciao

V.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

i definitely love italy more. duh! :P