Thursday, July 29, 2010

Daniele left, 4 new friends arrived

Wow, 3 months with Dan are gone, cant believe how fast was the time spent with him and my bro.
Will miss those days of pure "Velletranism"...

We had a blast during the good bye party last Tuesday and the new 4 for friends just landed the same night and met in the middle of the party gave the right boost to my mood to survive the transition.

My training plan for Silverman 2010 is going to officially start from next Monday and in the meanwhile just for fun I found a relay team of GGTC in need of a runner for the Vineman Ironman... and I am in.



A full marathon (26 miles) on Saturday in beautiful Sonoma county to help this team conquer some good result in the co-ed category. I just hope my legs will stay decent for so long... i was not really planning a marathon :-).

One thing worth mentioning.... in the last 2 running sessions I had (12 miles in 80minutes and 8 miles in 50 the day after, I felt extraordinary well... maybe the training i am doing is really working).

One note... Virgilio please stop playing basketball or soccer... you keep hurting yourself .... now u deal with this swelling knee cap and shudddupp... ( Anjan's most used expression )

1 comment:

Nefer Lopez said...

No mention of the tough mudder in your post. Have you signed up yet?