Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fangoman and the diet


If this blog became lately my colorful training log, this post today is probably one of the most important ones.

Finally set my mind and my body to learn from past mistakes and managed to eat NORMALLy for more than 4 days. This seems like a record to me!

In the past weeks I have probably broken every possible record.... 5 sandwiches with Nutella. one day, 13 energy bars another, etc. etc.

Last Sunday after a strong run done on Friday and one long hiking day in Yosemite on Saturday... my body finally said ...WTF you are eating too much and not resting... boom Fever.

Luckily the fever did not last more than one bloody day.

For the rest, this is going to be the last week for Daniele and to join the party Lucio came in SF as well. Now we look like a big family ( just for a week.... ). I will miss all this via-vai...

This Saturday 60 miles bike ride and Sunday finally a little race ... 6 miles run... all out!!!

Now time to work and recover... and try to keep an healthy diet

I wish I could be closer to the persons I care about... but who knows... one day time travel will work... or maybe i will be simply faster on the bike!



No comments: