Monday, October 04, 2010

7 days of oRESTe!

This is hard to admit but these past 7 days have been probably the hardest ( Triathlon wise ).

What have I done? NOTHING! Every year an athlete is supposed to rest for a week. I am deciding to be an athlete for real and what's the best way to start with the REST part of it!


Bon... I am done! My butt is almost healed ( good enough to swim, bike, run ). The motivation is back like never before ( this is probably the best benefit of the originally Tiziano's invention oRESTe ).
Seems like my "emotional" life is ... going somewhere. Found a group of crazy bikers that commute almost everyday from SF to the south bay (SF2G). About to get a training wetsuit to hit the Acquatic park more often. Met very cool people in my new tri club ( GGTC ). I am READY to kick off this new Tri-Year.

Tonight dinner at Brandon's with ladies and tomorrow is a new day...

Ciaoooo

V.

No comments: