Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dinner at Starbucks

Well a run with Dario along the Marina with beautiful GG bridge and the sunset.... nice.
Dinner at Starbucks with Green Tea, 2 Bananas and a Superfood green smoothie... not too nice, but somehow healthy.... ( see my documentary ref below ).

Few days in, this week seems pretty slow but intense. Let's do a quick check of my past Sunday commitment:
- MacBook Air ...got it and love it( http://www.apple.com/macbookair/)
- Roommate emails received, processing... will start meeting people from tomorrow
- Clean the house.....mmmh not yet
- Stay put with my training...yes kinda

My life seems to be back on a track I forgot to be so rational and deterministic, totally forgot I love this. Sometimes little changes here and there make you discover things.

Like a documentary I added on Netflix few weeks ago "Food Matters". So cool, interesting... information that I always knew somehow from the inside but that now found some real answers and real facts.







So bottom line, RAW food... yes, tons of vegetables, fruits, seeds, super-foods and mostly avoid too much processed food! I will give it a shot without exaggerating.

Enough content for a mid-week blog post.


Peace

V.



1 comment:

Kristen's Raw said...

Food Matters - awesome. Raw food - awesome. :)