Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Let's go Giants....

I like this new trend of mind.... the title of the blog is totally not related to what I write on the post and I force people to go thru the whole reading before realizing that there is nothing about advertised on the title/link :-).

Anyway, yes SF Giants won the World Series ... huge deal apparently over here, considering the amount of people partying... I d say rioting on the street. I would say the importance of an event in SF can be measured by the amount of broken bottles and sneaky bastard piece of glasses left on the road for me to dribble with my bike the morning after.

Yes there were A LOT.

Now back to news... finally found a flat-mate. Her name is Nicole and she seems pretty cool, relaxed, easy going and not weird at all. She got the apartment the moment she walked in running clothes after posting her workout stats on FB :-).

She works at Nasa ( based in Mountain View ) and might be able to convince to commute with me one day.


Training updates.... well after spending the worst Halloween week end ever.... including a terrible fever+stomachache super combo, I was able to watch a bunch of netflix documentaries, read a book and mostly create my Training plan for 2010-2011.
First time in my life I will be meticulous about Triathlon and make sure the randomness will not prevail.

Almost all my A and B races are set. My main goal will be to go to Italy in June and be as competitive as possible for the first official IRONMAN event in Pescara. I will probably fly to Rome a week earlier to acclimatize and get the last training tapering in my city!

Few more updates, raw food/unprocessed food diet... is kinda working for now. Goal is simply to have 60% of food coming from this category... for now awesome feeling ... probably just too many pitstops at the bathroom :-).

Baci ai pupi ( come un certo Fabio diceva una volta! )

p.s. Missing Italy.... Missing brothers.... Missing old friends ( including the ones that hate me for being .."absent"... in their lives )

p.s.s. working at Google's office is kinda cool








No comments: