Tuesday, November 09, 2010

November - Movember


November... this is a month that saw me traveling the most.

November 2006 I had just left Rome for the first time for my first internship in California.
November 2007, after spending the summer in Italy to write the fastest master thesis in the history of computer science I was moving back to San Francisco this time for a year at least.
November 2008, I had to relocate to Switzerland headquarters... damn ... still remember trying to fit everything I accumulated in almost 2 years of US life into 3 big bags+Bike heavy duty box, plus X amount of full backpacks...
November 2009, I was finally ready to move back to California, this time for good.

November 2010 ... one year far from Italy..... 4 years far from my italian life.

Christmas in Italy, this year, IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN... and I would try to make my stay long enough to be able to meet up but also enjoy my family, friends and my country. More quality time I hope.


I will be flying on Dec 23rd and stay at least till the 3rd of January.
3-10Jan will be in Switzerland for work/fun/bureaucracy stuff.

Training week:

My first PREP week went great. 3 running session, 3 swimming, 3 biking. Timing was good considering the low intensity level and the "less than 160bpm" rule
Awesome surprise is to discover a roommate that swims fast... ( potentially faster than me if she gets to business ); I will try to return the favor by on the biking/running side.

Second week of PREP is on track so far.

A long way before I will get to PEAK for Ironman 70.3 Italy in June!

To mention my brother... NICEEE .... I LIKE...

Baci... ( ce ne ho una cifra che me ne avanzano ultimamente )

p.s. MOVEMBER stands for http://us.movember.com/mospace/1189586/ I will post my pics at the end of this month! Please donate if you care about helping Prostate cancer research!

No comments: