Wednesday, June 09, 2010

3rd day Venezuela -5 to race day

3rd day

Today started as the laziest day ever! Breakfast around 7am with 8.5 hours of sleep. Morning spent reading "the best book I have ever read so far" ... Finally managed to get the open water work out around 12pm.

Today the weather is a bit easier to handle, might be the wind or just the fact that I am getting use to this! J reads is book while I work my ass off in the water... What a coach!

Veggie lunch and 2hrs afternoon sleep.. Were priceless. The sun here goes down earlier ( around 6pm )... So before it gets dark I convince J to follow me for a evening 1hr tempo run! Poor J.. 

Sunset splashing the salty water of the beach and now time for yet another buffet dinner! 

Tomorrow will go hiking to Angels falls.. 

Big hug to the world and my parents that are always sleeping while I am online ...

No comments: