Thursday, June 10, 2010

4th day Venezuela -4 to Race

4th day

This time we were supposed to visit Angel's falls... But we simply ended up spending 2hr in a taxi wondering around the highland... To realize the hotel is the best we got ... We need a travel agent to help us out( possibly an English speaker ... Very rare down here ).

Back to the beach... Managed to finish my book "Born to Run" ( which I suggest everybody to give it a try! ... It could change your life or simply make feel better ). 

3k open water while J reads his own stuff chasing the shade of the sun umbrella. 

Lunch was just a lot of veggies and fruit... But I was starving and at the end I indulged in a dessert tasting contest with Skinny J.

The afternoon this time was all about swimming technique, coach J was helpful this time... Finally athletes are starting to show up at the hotel.. The sunset went by speaking with this 40sh guy that attempted the race last year and is back! His words were not comfortable, he told me to take it VeRy easy I won't finish it!

Tomorrow more athletes will be here and I ll try to run/bike with them along the race course... I ll give a break to J.

Special to Logi-cdbu friends ;)

V. From V.

No comments: