Friday, June 25, 2010

XTerra Tahoe city ...let's do it


Umh, 2 weeks have almost passed since the Half Ironman.

Never felt so strong into my training sessions and why dont participate in my first off-road triathlon?

Tonight I will drive with my brother and Dan to Tahoe city ( Nevada border ) and hope to pass a great week end.... of course hope to race fast too.

I will swim and run as fast as possible, but the mountain biking for 22miles.... umh dont know about that... never jumped in a MB in the past 4-5 years, dont even know if it is possible to race with it... it will be super fun for sure!

Job is doing ok, ( still need to get used to the office environment again ) and my brand new car will do just great to take my butt over the mountains :-)

Finally a car! Finally a race I think I can finish without struggling.

Big kiss to whomever deserves it!




1 comment:

Rick said...

What MB do you have?