Saturday, June 12, 2010

6th day Venezuela -2 to race

6th day

Friday, complete rest, just visiting beaches around with Luis and wondering around the hotel pools trying not to think to Sunday.

Task of course impossibles, something like 400 ironman athletes have just checked in with families, hot girlfriends and kids. Amazing bikes all over... The pool has never seen so many Spartans at once. The atmosphere is thrilling... Love it.

I walk on the beach and I see fast swimmers exercising, drive the rental car and see agile runners doing intervals, come back at the hotel and the cheapest bike +wheel combo I see costs 3 times mine..( poor my lady ... I will clean u and u ll shine )... In few words no way I can detach my mind.

Dinner tonight was the apocalypse... Imagine at least 400 Virgilios eating Virgilios style! The kitchen ran out of food! The buffet was a war zone!

Now coffee to digest and hopefully a long restoring sleep. Tomorrow will do all the pre-racing stuff including the minithriatlon to reharse... 

Good night few readers out there.. 

V.

P.s. To my parents: did u read my messages??

No comments: